What!? No Baseball?

You're on Page 2 of 18
Go to
  • CONGRATULATIONS! AMAZING GAME AND FINAL 15 GAMES FOR YOU!
  • woohoo rockies...(except holliday was out! thanks blue!)

By the way.... what the HECK is your mascot supposed to be?
  • HOLY SMOKES!
    I guess if anyone could have pulled that off it would be the Rockies at this point and time. Glad Holliday is ok! We live close to the park and I have a feeling we'll have a hard time sleeping tonight We could hear the crowd in our living room!
  • WOW!!!! What a game! I sat through the whole thing on the edge of my seat with my fingers crossed! Talk about stressful! They're up, they're down, thank goodness they ended up up!!! On to the playoffs!! What a season!!! GO ROCKIES!!!

Quote: By the way.... what the HECK is your mascot supposed to be?
    That's Dinger, the purple triceratops. When they where building Coor's Field they found a dinosaur fossil, so now that's our mascot. Don't know for sure if that's true, but that's the story I've heard. Really I think he's kind of obnoxious, and there had to be better choices, but oh well!
  • Gosh, what a game! That was so much fun. And, Gary, the Rockies were able to get those pesky Padres out. Just for you!!!
  • Quote:
    That's Dinger, the purple triceratops. When they where building Coor's Field they found a dinosaur fossil, so now that's our mascot. Don't know for sure if that's true, but that's the story I've heard. Really I think he's kind of obnoxious, and there had to be better choices, but oh well!
    It looks like Barney's little sister. I dont usually see Rockies games - they dont get broadcast much here. I was truly scared when it was shaking its belly at the pitcher.
  • Quote: Gosh, what a game! That was so much fun. And, Gary, the Rockies were able to get those pesky Padres out. Just for you!!!
    THANK-YOU! I "almost" feel bad for the kidnapper ......almost.
  • Predictions?

Cubbies in 4

Phillies in 4 (sorry!)

Boston in 5 - I'm torn...my gut is saying Angels, but my heart...

Cleveland in 4 (but if it goes to 5 --Yankees)

Happy playoffs
  • I actually love baseball more than I love food! Gooooo Cubbbieeeessss!!!!
  • Rockies win the first one AT PHILLY!!! Woo hoo!!!
    Gosh, they're exciting. How can I get work done when they're playing???? Thank you ESPN gamecast!
  • Congratulations on that first one ROCKIE BABES!

My ANGELS are in the hole alrady in the first....don't make me mad RED SOX BABES!

Going with ROCKIES ~CUBS ~CUBS

ANGELS ~YANKEES ~ANGELS

CUBS ~ANGELS ~ ANGELS
  • Back off up there please

Bad call, Lugo was safe.

I'm $40 richer since I rented out my parking spot to someone going to the game. I think I could of gotten more but he was a really nice guy. Shooting for $60 on Friday!!!

I can barely breathe watching this game.
  • REDSOXGIRL ~ If my DODGERS still had jd drew....I would have a hard time breathing too!...Good luck in the series.
  • We have Oritz, who just made me very happy!!!! I saw Mike Lowell in my neighborhood yesterday with his kids, I tried my best not to look like a stalker, but I was staring at him.

Good luck to you too, it's all in good fun
  • Easy for you to say since you are having ALL the fun right now GIRL!....wink