New here!

• Hi everyone! My name is Carrie. I'm 32 and I'm the mother of four children. I'm starting LA weightloss tomorrow (Monday). I'm getting tired of looking in the mirror and getting depressed! Yesterday I went out and bought my groceries for the week. Tonight I'm going to cook up and freeze some meals. I think that will be easier for me. I've done LA weightloss before and did pretty good. I'm not weighing in at the center because of the lack of money. I can do it on my own. I hope to get to know everyone and join the journey with you all!!

Carrie
  • Welcome Carrie!!!
  • Hi Carrie,
    Welcome. You have come to a great place. You have a great idea to make meals ahead and freeze them. Check out the recipe thread for some good recipes. It is very quiet here today.

Take care,

week 38
    LAWL franchise center
    Plan 2 with lites
    total lost 48 lbs.
  • alot of gals.... and fellas.... (sorry Dan!) are doing it on there own here, you have come to the right place!
  • Hi Carrie,
    Welcome! I've just joined recently as well and the people on this site are fantastic. Everyone is really supportive and can understand the challenges of trying to lose weight.
    Tina
  • Welcome Carrie -- this is an awsome group! They are so supportive and helpful with any questions you may have. Good luck to you!
  • Welcome to the family, Carrie!
  • Welcome Carrie! You have found a wonderful group here. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgable.
  • Welcome Carrie, You can do it! A year from you will see a big difference
  • Welcome Carrie!!!!
  • You WILL NOT regret this decision!! I know I don't!

Maia