October weight loss challenge

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Sounds like you are having a good week Shari!!! Congrats!

Piggin...I often feel that cardio/aerobics is too much for me when TOM is here. Thats when I do some weight training, or pilates. The thought of jumping up and down is just too uncomfortable. How many calories can you burn house cleaning????
  • Woohoo Shari! Sounds like you're on the way! I love San Antonio. Don't you have family there? I'm so glad for you!

One more thing on the TOM question...The meds you take can make you gain. I put on 2-3 pounds overnight if I take ibuprophen. It's gone by the next day, but if you're taking NSAIDS for cramps, it could be part of your gain.
  • Well heres my final weigh in for October, 217lb. Gained 2lb over October/due to TOM. But im ok about it, I know I just need to get my butt in gear, and next week with some real loss and TOM loss that should hopefully spur me on! See you all in November!!
  • I haven't seen Full Steam in a while so Here goes the November thread...I'll start it. Hope no one minds!
  • Unfreakin' believable. Yup, pathetic loss of 1.8 whole pounds. Shoot me now, I should make my October goal sometime in, oh, maybe December!
  • October goal weight was 175.8. This mornings weigh in was 175.8. I truly didn't think I was going to make it this month, but am super happy. On to November. Keep up all the hard work girls.