trampolines

• Do any of you use a mini (or larger) trampoline? Apparently bouncing for an hour can burn 400 calories. I've noticed that a lot of people who go on the show you are what you eat (BBC America) use them in their exercise programs. I'm thinking about getting one (and a really secure sports bra!).
  • I bought a cheap one at Walmart and was very disappointed. I bought it before I searched from threads on this site for advice. I probably would have enjoyed it had I purchased a higher quality one. My 3 year old nephew loves it, though!!! I recommend you do a search for threads on this topic. There was a ton of useful advice on what to look for. I am having a hard time getting the search feature to work right now. I will look for a thread and edit my post if someone else doesn't beat me to it!!
  • Holy cow...an hour on a trampoline.

We have a full size one in our back yard and after about 15 min of mommy bounce me - I am really out of breath and my legs are burning.

I have never tried the small ones, but the big one is fun to play on and if it burns that many calories maybe I should get on it more often.
  • I have an Urban Rebounder and I can barely bounce on it 10 minutes without huffing and puffing and feeling it in my legs.