Last day on P1

• well today is my last day and i will weigh myself in the morning, i cant wait. its hard to believe but my pants are not as snug as they were. i dont believe i have cheated at all unless u coulnt the morning star farm products i have been eating. will update tomorrow with the loss, well hopefully a loss. i do think i am expecting to much because i would love to see 10 pounds on that scale but would prolly be satisfied with a lil less.
  • I can't wait to hear how much you lost! I lost 5 lbs on phase 1 but I did cheat on the 5th day and have pizza.
  • ok well i weighed in this morning at the end of P1. I like to run every day but only ran 4 times during my 9 days work just got to me and i was to tire i guess. well i didnt lose the 10 pounds but i think i was shooting to high. i was extremely pleased to see the scale this morning though. I LOST 8LBS. it was so easy. i ate tons thanks to granny smith apples. the meatless products were a big help too. also i love this site, it gives me a great place to write down the thoughts in my head and recipe/product advice. thanks all and now on to phase 2.
  • Way to Go !!!
    Congrats Lonzo...you did very well. Keep up the good work.
  • Woo Hoo!
    Wow,
    Thats great Lonzo! I'm sure your success will continue through the next phases!

Congratulations
  • 8 pounds is wonderful! Congratz and keep up the good work!
  • Congrats on your 8 pounds. I know it isn't 10 pounds, but 8 pounds is wonderful.