Smallest I've been in a Decade!!

• aaahhhh!! This morning I was 165, I almost cried! The smallest I can ever remember being was 166...that was when I came home from "fat camp" at 12 years old. For the past ten years I've rollercoastered all over the place. From 166....210.....185....250.....167(psychological barrier, or what?)...185 and now back to 165!
    Hopefully now that I've broken through that number I can find the motivation to really keep going. You all have been so supportive, thanks so much!!
  • WTG!! Thats fantastic, well done on breaking that "barrier number", and congratulatioons on all the weight youve lost!!
  • Outstanding! You have really worked hard and it paid off.
  • I bet you feel so good! Congratulations.
  • AWESOME! Way to go!
  • I'm so happy for you, alliesarang....Congrats!!!

• Wow, you are AWESOME!!!! Your hard work is certainly paying off!! Keep going, you can do it !
  • awww you let them tears out girl! wear them with pride well done
  • Wtg!!!
  • Thanks everybody! You're all so wonderful! down to 163 now...hopefully I can kiss the 60's goodbye soon. Literally cannot remember I time in my life that I've been in the 150's. eeeee!
  • WOW - that is so great!!!! What a milestone for you! You must be so proud of yourself. Keep goin!
  • You are doing great!! Way to go!!
  • OMG that is sooo amazing! I can't even imagine how happy you are!!! Can you think of what it will be like to even kiss the 50s or even 40s goodbye?!?!