My Small Successes (I'm Happy!)

• While I am still about 50 pounds from my goal (I've lost almost 30 so far), here are the small sucesses I am happy with today:

1. As of today I am at my lowest weight in about 7 years.

2. At my highest weight, and when I started my fitness/weight loss program in January, I was a size 18 (occasionally squeezing into a 16) and am now sliding comfortably into a 14 and I am even fitting into some 12s.

3. I went clothes shopping this past weekend and I ENJOYED it! I looked good in most things I tried on, whereas in the past I thought I looked matronly in everything and very few things fit me right.

4. My face is so much thinner and no double chin!
  • wow!!!! congratulations to you!!!
    Enjoying shopping is always my favorite aspect
  • That's awesome! Your success is inspiring, and it sounds like you feel great!

Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • Good job!!!!!!!!!
    Sassy that's great. I know how you feel. It's wonderful. Wait til you get to the point when you can wear designer clothes. You know in the designer sizes. The clothes are great. This is my favorite hobby. Sometimes I will buy something fabulous in a size that is just a smidge too small. This way I have an incentive to lose a few more pounds. Then I feel even better when I'm wearing the item.

Congrats again.
  • Yeah good for you keep going
  • Congratulations! Looking "not matronly" has got to be a real inspiration.
  • Sassy, wow a THREE-FER of victories!

How great to see your hard work paying off! You are inspiring!
  • Way to go SassyGirl
  • Thanks everyone!

I had another happy moment yesterday. I passed by a coworker in the hallway and she said, "you are getting SKINNY!"

Skinny????!!!! Wow. What a concept!
  • Those are more than small successes, sassygirl18! you are doing so well, congratulations!