Weekly Weigh in 9/24-9/30

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Down 5lbs to 210!!!!
  • Up two pounds...I was a slacker this last week.
  • Up .6 of a pound.
  • I'm down 2 pounds this week
  • Down 2!
  • Down 3.5 this week. Looking for the "teens" by next Monday.

Let's all have good weeks.
  • Ive had a horrible week, AF is here, but Im down .4
  • I just maintained this week. Hopefully next Saturday will be a biggie!
  • I don't really want to weigh in, because I'm only down .6 pounds, from 175.8 to 175.2, but I'm still very glad I'm not gaining and I'm going to get back on track and start losing again...

Yesterday, I went shopping for fall clothes for myself and my daughter, and I am officially a size 12 pants, a size Large in tops and dresses, and a 38DD bra! I'm so pleased to be losing! Now, I can officially shop at just about every store, instead of being constrained to the big lady stores! No more Avenue for me! Actually, yesterday, I went to the Walmart that is in the plaza with the Avenue, so I could kill two birds with one stone, when it occurred to me that the Avenue probably doesn't have anything in my size anymore, so I went to TJ Maxx instead, and got piles of sweaters, slacks, and a gorgeous sweater dress, plus some clothes for my daughter.
  • I lost 8.3 lbs this week! Wow! I knew it would be a good loss, but I had NO idea it would be that good! I only spent ONE week in the 240's! Yay!

• NINE POUNDS for me! Of course, it's after two weeks of two pound gains, so I spent a long time in the 190s. Hopefully, they are gone forever and I will never see that decade again. It was a painful one.

Congrats to all who lost or maintained, and congrats to all who gained and are maintaining accountability and are here and on plan.
  • I lost 3 but then pigged out Sunday so I'm gonna work my butt off to try and not gain next week. Congrats on all the losses. Cassie, that's freakin' amazing!!
  • I'm exactly the same as last week. No real surprise as I've hit the fun PMS time of my cycle.

At least it's not a gain, and I should have a big loss in the next week or so...
  • Down 0.2 pounds.
  • Congrats to all the losers! As far as the gains go...they will be history next week!

I'm down 4 lbs this week.