Sugar Busters Weekly Exercise Board 1/7-1/13

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD. Just log in whatever exercise you do and see all the good that sweating does!!!

Exercise every day and see yourself melt away!
  • Monday
    Did BFL upper body workout- not as hard as I expected. Guess I'm not doing enough weight and need to play with it some!

Tennis this afternoon.
  • MONDAY
    After seeing FROG & BILL do the marathon, not to mention thousands of others, I must of been truly inspired! I had my BEST WALK/JOG TIME EVER!!!! Did my 4.5 miles in 44:20 that's almost 2 minutes faster than my previous best time of 46:13!!
  • What a workout!
    Hi!
    Just got back from a really tough workout at Tae Kwon do. This is my second day and I think the side kicks are going to kill me!
    My hips are screaming that those are not natural stances for me.
    I keep telling myself that practice will make perfect sooner or later.

Also did a 30 minute work out on the treadmill this morning. That I had to force myself to do, it is sooooo boring. Any tips one making it more tolerable, please pass them on.

Well, off to bed. Got an early morning tomorrow. Good night everyone!

Tina in TX
    229/224/150
  • Monday
    Ooch, ouch, ooch! Finished the Upper Body workout for BFL Day 1 about 2 1/2 hours ago. My back and shoulder muscles ache! Must try to do the workouts earlier in the day.

Wafra We have our elliptical in our TV room. Watching TV makes the workout go by a lot more quickly. Or pop in a favorite video. If your treadmill isn't in a room with a TV, how about a walkman with prerecorded music? Start out with slower stuff for warm up and gradually build up to fast music and then slow down again for cooldown. Hope this helps.
  • Tuesday
    did 22 minute BFL aerobics workout, 60 abs.
    2 mile icy walk with Cleo. Ok- I'm slightly sore from yesterday's Upper Body workout.

mel
  • TUESDAY
    Did 4.5 miles in a NEW SECOND BEST TIME OF 45:00
  • WHOA BABY!!!!!!
    Just finished the cardio for BFL! What a GREAT workout!!! And only 23 minutes. I was sweating more than my usual 30 minute workout. Did 100 crunches too--gonna feel those later--it's been years since I've done crunches.

I think I like this BFL workout plan. We'll see after I do the Lower Body workout tomorrow
  • FINALLY!
    I got off my booty and rode my elliptical for 20 minutes. I decided this board would be my motivator and activator.

I'll stick with this time for a bit until my legs get back in shape then increase times.

Keep me going, Ladies. I'm counting on you.

jeanie
    196/172/130
  • WTG jred
    Just one day at a time. 20 minutes is great on the elliptical!
  • Hi Everyone!

I was too tired last night to post so I thought I would do that now. Did tae kwon do last night. Really worked on stretching before hand.

Deb - Way to go!!!! Congrats on the new times!! Keep it going!!

I purchased a walkman and I'm gonna try and wear that while I am using the treadmill this afternoon. Got a late start this morning so I couldn't work out on it. Off to work I go.....

Keep up the great work everyone!! We can do it!

Tina in TX
    229/223/150
    started SB 1/1/02
  • Wednesday
    Wow- it's nice to have all this activity on the activity board!
    Did the BFL Lower Body workout today, again, didn't feel like I was hitting peak intensities. We'll see if I'm sore tomorrow tho. I went and check out a local gym today, will talk to the weight trainer expert tomorrow before I decide about joining.

mel
  • I did Body for Life Upper Body on Monday and Lower Body today. I'll try to do the cardio tomorrow. I'd rather do weights than do cardio, but I know I need both.
  • WEDNESDAY
    Wanted to jog, but only got to walk, calve muscle tightened up, but still was able to walk the 4.5 miles
  • Did 10 minutes of stretching and then 25 minutes of "Sweating to the Oldies 2".

Sheann