Sugar Busters Weekly Exercise Board 1/7-1/13

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Just got back from night #3 of Tae Kwon Do. What a workout tonight. Every night has been different and tonights workout was really intense. I really enjoy the forms. The kicking part I really need to work on. Front kicks are okay but side kicks are going to be the death of me. Really have to work on them. My hips aren't up to those yet.

Well off to bed.....Goodnight!

Tina in TX
    229/223/150
    started SB! 1/1/02
  • Thursday, Friday
    Thursday: Did killer cardio for 25 minutes, then 5 minute cool down. 1 mile dog walk. Played tennis for 2 hours after work.

Friday: Upper body workout at new gym for 1 hour, to failure on every set. OUCH! forgot I had a tennis match at 5pm when I set up my lifting workout, so could barely move by the time I got on the court. But I had a great game anyway.
  • THURSDAY
    Did my 4.5 miles in 46:50. not a bad time as muscles felt fatigued after just walking 4.5 miles about 14 hours the night before.
  • FRIDAY
    Only got in 3.5 miles today, thought my legs could use a break-did it in 36:05
  • Saturday
    Did 4.5 mile walk and 1.5 mile sprint with the wonder dog. Legs feel good!

mel
  • SUNDAY
    Did my 4.5 miles in 46:35

TOTAL FOR THE WEEK: 26 miles
  • Sunday
    Did killer Lower body workout. Yeah! week 1 done, on to week 2 of BFL.

mel
  • Sunday
    Hi all you WONDERFUL WORKOUT PEOPLE!!!!!

Actually, got on the treadmill this morning. Forgot my watch, so I can't say exactly how long I was on. I'll estimate on the conservative side and say that I did 15 minutes, all walking. Felt heavy and like my legs were tree trunks when I was done. Guess who's got a lot of work ahead of her!!! Oh well . . .

Let's all keep moving!
    Kim
  • Did Upper Body workout yesterday, adding the chest exercises back into my routine. Man am I sore today, but it's a good sore.
  • Great Sunday
    Hi Everyone!

Was able to get a 30 minute workout on the treadmill today. Did almost 1.5 miles today.

Tina in TX
    229/222/150