Slim In 6, Slim Series, Power 90?

• which would be a good place to start if one still has a hanging 'pouch' and xxl chest to loose? I need something that will kick my fanny but not to the point where i can't work out the next day or the day after. Dh was thinking about power 90 for himself, and I"ve heard that Slim In 6 is the 'women's version' of Power 90. Also, what is slim series, and would it be an alternative to the other two?
  • My husband is also wanting Power 90, and I am thinking about getting Slim in 6 for myself. I can't help you, but hopefully someone can give us some info.
  • If you don't get any replies here try on the beachbody forums. I haven't tried either of them myself only Turbo Jam and one of the Yoga Booty ones (which I hated) I'm looking into Power90 myself since if I ever get fit enough I'd like to be able to do P90x. Anyway the people on the beachbody site are helpful and many of them have tried a number of the programs.
  • thanks I looked at the power 90 'are you ready' PDF and it says you need a firmly anchored chin up bar. There's no way in **** my landlord would allow that
  • Are you sure that wasn't p90x? those are two very different programs. p90x is for those who are already pretty fit. I know that requires a bar, but I didn't think p90 did.