Newbie saying hello!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi--

Just joined today. Posted my intro thread over in the introductions forum, but wanted to say hello here, as well, since I hope this will become my "home" for awhile!

So...Hi!
  • Well hi then! And a very hearty welcome to you. This place really is quite home-y. I think you're going to really like it here. It's a great place for support, advice and encouragment.

Looks like you're off to a great start, having lost 20 lbs already. Best of luck as you continue on your journey. I look forward to getting to know you much better.
  • This is a great place, I look forward to seeing you around!

Congratulations on your 20 lbs lost already, that's awesome!
  • Hi newbie! great to have you here!

You have such a cutie happy face Yay!
  • Hey Spot! Welcome to our little dysfunctional family! LOL
  • Great to have you here! Hopefully, we'll be your family for a long while - I know that I don't think that I could manage to just quit reading and posting after getting to goal and hope to maintain on my own. Plus - we'll really want your insight after you get to goal! Looking forward to hearing more from you...
  • to the family! Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Hello and Welcome!! Good Luck to you!! You can do it!
  • welcome! I think you will find great encouragement here! I have enjoyed my few weeks here quite a bit.
  • Hi!! You picked a good place to settle in. Thanks for joining us!
  • Yay! Welcome! I hope you love it here; I know I do. Congrats on your weight loss so far, I wish you the best on your journey!
  • Hi,
    Welcome , and good luck on your weight loss!!!

cheryl
  • Welcome "newbie"!

Yay, another tall girl! No has latched on to my theories about the disporportionate number of gals over 5'10" here compared to the general population, but there's something there... Anyway, welcome and can't wait to get to know you better!
  • Welcome to the forum Spot!! I hope to see more posts from you and I can't wait to follow your progress on the board!!
  • Welcome to the boards!