Starting Fast Forward Today!

• Hi,
    I have begun my jouney on Pure Weight Loss!! I am starting the juice/cleansing part of the diet today. Any tips? I am expecting a headache about 3 pm!!!! I have been eating like food is going out of style!! Wish me luck!
  • Good luck 3meows!! This program works!!! The first couple of days are a little hard but it gets better, just hang in there!!!
  • Good luck and wecome 3 meows. I just may join you on FF today
  • OK, finished day 1 -- I am going back to COD today to get plan -- they are going to put me on "Red". One more day to go with the cleansing..............
  • Went into COD today for first weigh in after Day 1 on FF and lost 1 pound. I don't know..... kinda thought it would be more than that (water weight??) Just finished up my second day today and will start Red plan tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my dairy back!!!!!
  • 3meows. Sometimes you dont see results from FF for 3 or 4 days, or sometimes you may not see results at all! Just dont get discouraged if you dont lose more than one lb from FF. I have done it and gained before!
  • 3meows, I lost nothing on my initial FF. I went on in the first few weeks to lose at a fairly decent rate though, so don't let the first little bit phase you. You have to give it time to work, and even one week is not very long really.

I hope you didn't get a headache. Would it be a headache from lack of caffiene? I never have been able to really stick with their 2 cups of coffee a day... I know... perhaps I would have lost faster if I had. If that is a big stumbling block for you (as it was to my major caffiene addicted self) just have another cup of coffee... It is not a big deal breaker for the diet. At least I don't think it was....
  • I'm right there with you on the headache thing...I was really worried when I started this that I would have a terrible time getting in all of my water AND my necessary caffeine so I didn't get a headache. But I very quickly learned that if I was going to drink all of that H2O, that any liquid going into my mouth HAD to be water. So I went from someone who drank as much Mountain Dew as the water to NONE. And I was surprised. No headaches! But I have gotten them when I've done Take Off. Good Luck!
  • Thank you everyone!!! I am not going to get discouraged!! I am enjoying the food on the Red plan!!!! I am certainly never hungry!!!!
  • help!!
    Hi! I just joined today! and I have a question. I join La weight loss about five years ago. I paid for the entire program up front went for 6 weeks and stop going because could not afford the bars. I lost like twelve pounds. And I want to restart the program again but do not want to go to the center. I still have the gold plan card that they give you with the information you need on how much protien and straches, etc that you can eat a day. But I would like to know if anyone has the three day diet ( i think it is fast forward) they put you on in the begining.
  • Hello densal130, Fast Forward guidelines and a lot of other helpful information is available on the newbies thread - see Announcements sticky "Newbies to the Lawl area..." for details.

Lisa