New here... well... kinda!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello! I've been on 3FC for awhile but I'm new to this forum. I had 180lbs to lose but now only 80!!! So I guess I really fit in here now
  • Congratulations on the major weight loss! Welcome to the group- I'm just a lurker/occasional poster in this group.
  • Hello and Congrats on an incredible weight loss! I want to see pics hehe. Nice to meet ya
  • If you had joined us earlier you would have been welcomed with open arms! We don't exclude. But I'm glad you're here now! Be sure to post often so we can get to know you...
  • Welcome aboard! Congrats, that is a major loss!
  • Welcome! I am inspired by your significant weight loss! I too would love to see photos if you have them!
  • CONGRATS on the loss. Thats so inspiring.
  • Welcome to the 100 lb club forum!!! We're so glad to have you here. And yup, we would have taken you gladly, with whatever amount of pounds you needed to lose. I actually remember my first post here, it said something like I really need a 150 lb plus club. But they took me and I'm still here.

Congratulations on your INCREDIBLE, life altering weight loss. I look forward to hearing about your continued success!
  • Congratulations on your loss and welcome to our lovely group!!

• Welcome!

BTW, the forum was started for folks who HAVE the pounds to lose, not that have already lost it! But either way, you're welcome regardless!
  • Welcome to the 100 lb club!! You've done a wonderful job so far!!!
  • Great job on the weight loss!!
  • Welcome and congratulations on the great loss!
  • Welcome!!!
    And congrats on the 100lb loose!!! That is amazing!!
    cheryl
  • So glad you decided to join us.