first time fat has ever worked in my advantage :)

• for those of you who dont know me yet , im in a modeling class. well today every one was paired up by height and body type wellllll since im the only fat short one , all by myself i get to be the star. Yay ! i dont know why that makes me happy but it does i cant wait till the show starts and the audience is waiting for a tall *** stick girl and a curvy little latina comes out instead. . . . . .boooyyyyaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!lol .
  • Whoo-hoo for curvy little latinas!!

I'm happy for you that you get to be the star of the show! I've been watching the America's Next Top Model marathons on MTV lately, and I actually think some of the curvy (what they call FAT) girls look better than those who make it to the later rounds.
  • freeqeegirl- you are absolutely beautiful, big or small. You'll make a great model.
  • Happy for you FREEQEEGIRL!
  • Well from one Latina to another, way to go Freegeegrl!!!
    Strut your stuff!!! Doing the catwalk on the floor
  • You are a beauty!!
  • awwww thanks everyone its tommorrow night im so stoked.i cant wait . its all black clothes with bright neon crazy make-up . and its at night sooooo fun. i think im a little too excited, but its my first!
  • it was sooo cool. i was the only chubby person . it felt good though. i kinda thought maybe the kids in the audience might moo or something but they didnt i really hope that there was a little girl in the audience who thought if she can do it so can i. . . .
  • Congrats! I want pictures!!!
  • Sounds like it went really well!! Good for you!!! I would love to see a pic too.