Going the Distance

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My adolescent life was spent as a healthy yet chubby girl. I remember weighing 140 pounds in the 4th grade - I was about 5'0". I struggled to lose and maintain through my middle and high school years. My weight got up to 185 when I was 16, and then I balanced out at around 165 and 5'9" tall. When I was 19 I developed an eating disorder and lost down to 135 through hours of cardio and a starvation diet. When I turned 21 in 6/04 and fell in love with my boyfriend in 12/04, I ended up weighing 175 pounds in February of 2005 and wearing tight size 14 jeans. I took a little bit of that weight off, but completely dedicated myself to a healthy lifestyle in March 2007. Today, at 24, 5 years after suffering from disordered eating, I weigh 135 pounds, and wear a size 6 but now I eat plenty and know how to work out smarter and harder instead of longer.
    Before:

After:

• Way to go caitietee. You look wonderful! Congratulations.

Jax
  • Way to go!! We are the same height and I'm so excited to see someone who has achieved a goal similar to those I've set for myself! You look great!
  • Congrats! You look wonderful! Even though I don't have an ED, I am still so inspired by your story and how you overcame it. Thanks for sharing your story and pics!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss you look great and for recovering from an eating disorder which is another achievement in itself.
  • wow you look fab! i envy you! keep it up
  • Congrats! You look wonderful.
  • You look FAB! Congrats!
  • You are looking hot and sexy after loosing your weight and sharp to.You must have done a lot of hard work to get back in . Enjoy your life.
  • Congrats to you on your weightloss success and overcoming an ED. Both things are hard and you are SUPER to achieve both.
  • congratulations!!! you look wonderful!
  • Well, congratulations! I can really relate to you - I too started out at 175, ended at 135, wear near the same size, and had eating disorders off and on for 5 years - isn't it nice when you can overcome that stuff and really start treating your body the way it should be treated?

You look absolutely fantastic.
  • Congrats!
  • Great job! you look great!
  • You look wonderful! Congrats!