A.M./Anytime Exercisers Week of 9/10 - 9/16

• OK everyone, lets get busy this week!

I got up on time and did a video. The Firm Super Body Sculpt, 42 min (yes, I am a broken record!)
  • I did 3 fast miles this morning and weights this evening.
  • Wogged this morning, 25 blocks: 18.5 jogging, 6.5 walking. Including warm-up and cool down, 30 minutes.
  • The Firm Cardio Sculpt, 55 min
    Aiming to hit the pool this evening after dinner!
  • Yesterday I did 2 miles in the morning, 2 miles in the evening. I'm getting ready to go to Tae Bo Cardio now.
  • Went swimming last night. One lap is 50 meters and I swam 6 laps.

Jogged 19 out of 25 blocks this morning. Going back to the pool tonight.
  • 2 mile walk this morning. I noticed that it's getting too easy for me, which is good...but not really, because now I have to do something more complicated or longer, lol.

I'll do 30 more minutes tonight.
  • Did 5 laps in the pool last night. Did The Firm Body Sculpt this morning, 45 minutes.
  • Wogged this morning, 2 laps around the cemetery (2.4 miles) and the distance there and home (.5 mi) in about 40 minutes.
    We're going to the pool in 30 minutes and I'll swim some laps!
  • 4 fast miles, WATP...holy crap!

Nice workout.
  • Spent an hour in the pool yesterday, swam about 8 laps, hung on the side of the pool and did bicycles, some diving and general fun! I did get leg cramps and they were not fun! No swimming today, pools closed.

Got up this morning to jog, both shins were sore, so I should have stayed n bed. But I didn't, I only made it one lap around the cemetery and I walked more than jogged. My shins were screaming at me! ow ow ow ow! But this makes 7 straight days of exercise!