New To 3fc Today

• Dear all

I've just joined today on 3FC and its by chance as i have also started today on Xenical. Would love to hear from others who are also on this and what results they have had or are getting. I've always struggled with my weight and could say i yoyo every couple of years from size 8-10 to 14-16 and i'm fedup and just want to lose it this time for good and for it to stay off. I'm the heaviest and the biggest i have ever been. My doctor perscribed me Xenical this week and i really hope this will help me. I also spoke to the Xenical support line today and they were really helpful and sending a information pack out to me aswell. Just hoping i don't suffer from any of the side affects.
    I'll keep you updated with my progress.
    Fairydust
  • Hi Fairydust, I just joined today as well I'm not on Xenical (to be honest, I'm not even sure what it is), just wanted to welcome you to the forum
  • Fairydust.

Welcome to 3FC. This is a wonderful site to be a member of. I joined about three years ago and just quit coming here, now I am back having rejoined just a few days ago. Good luck with the xenical. I dont know anything about it, but if your doctor put you on it then it must be good.
    Have a great day! Sugarcookie53201
  • Not sure if there's a thread on the go about Xenical . . . but there is a very active group in "General Diet Plans" that are taking Alli (OTC version that may only be available in the US, I don't really know for sure) . . . you might want to take a look at . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121986
  • New today as well.
    Wanted to say welcome and good luck!

I'm new to forums and started Fat Smashers diet last week. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Welcome Fairydust!
  • to the site. Lots of great people here to help you along your way. So many people doing so many different things to lose weight. From planned foods like Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers to counting calories. Many different ideas to help become a more healthy you.

Read some of the posts and please let us see you post. Everyone has days they need something. A helping hand to get thru a rough spot. Someone to say hello and let them know someone is thinking about them. Myself, from time to time I don't need a smile nor a kind word, I need a kick in the pants to keep me on track

When you think you are all alone. When there isn't a person in sight to give you encouragement. Remember, God is right there beside you.
  • Hello and Welcome!! Good Luck with your weight loss! You can do it!!
  • Welcome Fairydust! I am new as of today as well! Good luck with the Xenical. I also have never tried it so I hope you do post as to how it works for you!

Good luck and best wishes!
  • Hi FairyDust!

Good luck!! 3FC has lots of super info to help you on your way to healthier eating. Glad you found this supportive site!
  • WELCOME!!

emily
    xxx
  • Welcome!! You've come to the right place. I hope you get some answers.