TBL "FS4" - Red Team Chat

You're on Page 1 of 78
Go to
  • This is the Red Team Chat! Keep it clean and keep it motivated!
  • (Waves to my Red peeps!)
  • Hello. I don't know why, but I'm just so pumped up. I suppose it is because the weather is not in the 100s anymore, and soon it'll be fall.
  • Hi everyone!! I'm so ready to get this started!!!
  • I'm so excited everyone!!!

My goal for this challenge is 20 lbs and no binging or purging. I am not on a formal plan (because "BAD" foods trigger the binging and purging). I will choose healthy foods, exercise daily, and allow myself a small treat if I want one.
  • Veggie lady, I'm also very excited about the cool weather. It's been sweltering down here all summer and it's finally starting to cool off (if you can call the low 90s cool). It makes jogging much more pleasant.
  • Okay, okay I wanted to be on the blue team just because it symbolizes Bob to me but I am truly excited to be on the RED team. I'm so happy that this has finally started. I'm a night owl and Chellez had this stuff up by like 2am. She's great. I've set my goal high just to push myself because I love friendly competition!
  • Hello ladies, I hope you're all ready to rock 'n' roll! It's gonna be a good time for sure. One thing I really wanna stress is IF there comes a point where you are starting to falter or struggle PLEASE post and tell us. We want to help you regain your footing to keep on going and make sure you never give up. We're all in this together, strength in numbers! We lost quite a few people last challenge because they were afraid to post their pitfalls and struggles. That's what this is about, helping eachother through it all, good & bad. We can do it!!!

And yes, as you can tell by my avi, I ♥♥♥ Bob from the blue team! However, this red team is gonna kick some tush, just you wait and see, right?! RIGHT????

You all will love our leader, Melissa, she's amazing! I am so looking forward to getting to know you all and helping you and motivating you to a healthier you!
  • It's amazing how you worry about how other people will judge you. We don't know each except through our computers. That does say something about what a community 3FC is though. I guess I am so fascinated about this right now because I am taking a grad Social Psych class right now.
  • Quote: It's amazing how you worry about how other people will judge you. We don't know each except through our computers. That does say something about what a community 3FC is though. I guess I am so fascinated about this right now because I am taking a grad Social Psych class right now.
    No judging here. Just pure support & motivation! When one succeeds, we all succeed. Personally for me, when I see others having great success it really inspires me to keep on going. When others falter, I find that when I help, it inspires me too, because sometimes I am struggling also, and when you can get remotivated together, its all worth it.

Progress not perfection~
  • Exactly! That's what people need to know.
  • Yay Red Team!!!!

We are here to support and motivate one another and I can't wait to get started!!!!

Nice to meet you all (waves)!!
  • Go, Red Team

Hello to everyone I don't know (yet) and I'm glad to see names I know from before (Melissa our fab captain, Danielle, Amber, 707Goddess, katiebobatie, and if I missed anyone, sorry for my bad memory)! I think we are going to have a great team.

Likenoother, I think you will soon see that Melissa and Danielle are some of Bob's biggest fans. I didn't have a clue about him before because I started the last challenge without having ever watched TBL , but now I am a total convert. He is truly an amazing guy! Also I want to say I am so glad that you are on our team because you are shorter than I am.

I want to echo what Danielle said about posting. please post about your challenges and hard times. I don't think losing weight is an easy journey for anyone, and we are here to support each other. We all know just how hard some days can be, so don't feel like you are alone when you struggle.

I am really looking forward to everyone's help while I work on meeting my ticker goal! I have spent most of the summer happy with bouncing around in a 5 pound range, but I'm feeling really motivated to push through to the end of my ticker. And I'll tell you friends, it's harder the closer I get to goal. Thinking about food and eating good-for-me foods gets just bo-ring!!!! On the upside, the smaller changes in weight are more noticeable because I am smaller overall.
  • Hi! to all the red team members!
  • I am new to this whole thing, but am extremely excited about the opportunity to have the support of people who are dealing with the same weight struggles. I have a very optomistic outlook for the challenge. I am glad to know if I need support you all are here. I look forward to working toward my mini goal of losing 25 lbs during this challenge. Good luck to all Go Red Team!!!!