Finally dropped into the next 10, took forever!

• I think it has taken me all summer to drop into the 230's, still a huge number but I am getting closer to Onederland!

I have been eating clean and exercising but my weight loss was really slow this summer. But, I stuck with it and you are all a huge part of why I was able to do that.

For the first time ever, I know that this is something I have to do forever, not just for a few months. Normally, I would have lost and stopped, gained by now. Not this time!

Thanks for the support!
  • Congratulations! You're doing great! The people here are such wonderful weight loss buddies. I agree with you.....the people here keep me going when I feel like quitting over and over again.
  • That is awesome. congratulations.
  • HocusPocus,
    congrats on being in the 230's!!!!
    cheryl
  • Congrats on being in the 230s!! You just gave me hope that maybe I can see the 220s soon. I have been struggling with getting below 230 for a month now and I'm sick of it!!
  • Way to go HP!!
  • Hey Hocus, I was wondering where you were. I'm glad to hear from you.

Congratulations!!!! And I LOVE your attitude. LOVE IT. Patience, determination, commitment - you've got it and you'll get to where you need to be, I have no doubt whatsoever. Keep up the amazing work.
  • Congratulations! I know you're feeling really great...something about those new decades...it really is a great feeling!
  • Congrats! Going into the next "10" is a great feeling..well, when it's a LOWER 10 anyways.
  • Congrats!
    This summer was really slow for me as well. But slow and steady wins the race! 220's here we come!
  • Thanks everyone! I am 48 so my real goal is not to be fat and fifty! That's a ten I am not so excited about!

It would be so cool to be in Onederland by the end of the year! That's faster than I have been losing so I'll take 210 by then too.

Thanks and keep at it. Even if you just maintain for a bit, that's okay!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!! IMHO, it's not how fast you go, but that you stick with it no matter what and reach your goal. For me, persistence is the key to losing weight. You're doing a great job, and you WILL be one of the finishers on this weight loss journey.
  • Woo Hoo, HP!!
  • Way to keep at it!! Your patience and persistence has paid off. What an inspiration!

Lyn
    FOURTEEN pounds gone!!
    My Blog:
    www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com