Friendly hello!

• Hello ladies! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Kelly. I am 30 years old. I live in Fayetteville, NC. Today is day 1 of my new weight loss plan. I was diagnosed with PCOS several years ago and never really took it that serious until I turned 30 and gained another 20 lbs. I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I am guessing it's around 240-250. I haven't been weighed in over a year. I have made appointments with my physicians to discuss the weight loss and to have a physical done. Anyway, my reason for joining 3FC is for support. I easily discourage from diets and exercise because I become frustrated with the progress I have made or I give up because, I feel like I have so much to lose it is almost impossible. I found 3FC by browsing for a recipe. I have already asked my friends and family for their support and now I am asking for yours. I have set a small goal for now of 30lbs. I would like to have lost that within a 6 month period. After I reach that goal, I will set another one for myself. I have chosen to use a diet that is low in sugar and carbohydrates. I am reading the sugar solution right now and I am also combining weight watchers. I haven't set an exercise program yet. I know I will be doing a lot of cardio. Treadmill and elliptical machines. I am excited and ready for the lifestyle change that I need to feel like my old self again. I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you. I am open for suggestions. Any and all support will be greatly appreciated.

My email is [email protected]
    or myspace: www.myspace.com/KA_Roy

Thanks for reading!
    Kelly
  • Hi Kelly

Welcome

Im new here as well and one of the best things about this is forum is its open 24/7 so late at night or early in the morning or any time you feel you need a bit extra support you can come online and someone somewhere will be here.

I looked around the site for a while before joining as some forums I've looked at before are either all US or UK based, but this one has a lot of different people from different countries posting all the time, so what ever time zone your in, no matter what time day or night someone will be awake for a chat.

Me, I’m here all the time