Congrats, RockinRobin, on a great year!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I noticed in another post that you had mentioned that it was your one-year anniversary of starting your weight loss journey. What amazing things you have accomplished in such a short time! I just wanted to congratulate you on completing a full year of commitment, and let you know that I'm looking forward to posting on a congratulatory thread next year marking your first full year of maintaining! Thanks for the inspiration and the words of wisdom - you've made such a difference for me, and I know that I'm not the only one.
  • Ditto LaurieDawn, you've made such a difference in my journey with your support, kindness and wisdom.

Congratulations on your life-changing year, here's to the next year and that maintenance thread I can't wait to see!

• Congratulations Robin!!! You are a true inspiration to all of us here!!
    cheryl
  • Robin, you are an inspiration and a role model on how weight loss can and should be done. I am so glad you are a part of this board. Congratulations and may you live the rest of your life as a fit, healthy, and happy woman.
  • Wow! I haven't been coming here very long, but you've been an inspiration to me, too. And I have to tell you, to look at your before and after pics I would have never guessed that could be accomplished in one year. Amazing!
  • Congratulations Robin. You have made an incredible difference - both in your life and in the lives of other posters who you've been inspirational to.

Thank you!
  • WOW ROBIN, you have definitely been an inspiration to me personally. I often look at a thread and see that you have replied and I read just to find out your answer. I know I will reach goal and maybe my doctor's goal which is 10 lbs less. But I have all you terrific people to thank. I don't post much in summer. We are way to busy. Now that my husband has changed his mind and doesn't want to sell the campground.
  • Congratulations, Robin! You've done such an amazing job in one year. I know you're enjoying all the benefits that a healthy body can bring.
  • Girlfriend, you rock! Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
  • LaurieDawn took the words right out of my fingers!

Thanks for all the ways you keep us motivated and inspired. :-)

Monica
  • Yes, congrats! You've made amazing progress, and are SUCH an inspiration to us all.
  • Way to go!
  • Congratulations, Robin, on a phenomenally successful year!
  • I'm gonna chime in here too...Congrats Robin on your phenominal success! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. You are an inspiration!
  • That is so awesome Robin!! Thank you so much for your example and support!

Lyn
    THIRTEEN pounds gone!
    My Blog:
    www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com