September ~ The ONE Reason I'm Staying On Plan Today:

You're on Page 14 of 28
Go to
  • I'm staying op today because I need to break this plateau. Time to shake up things.
  • because nearly all of my clothes from last year fit me now... it's like i have a whole new wardrobe and i feel GREAT!
  • watchhershrink, congratulations! What a wonderful motivator.

Today I'm staying OP because I'm wearing a shirt that didn't used to fit. So the scale has not budged, but something is changing.
  • Quote: because as of today... i have lost 100lbs! no way im turning back now
    Yay! That's WONDERFUL, congrats!
  • The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because the scale is not being nice to me this week, and my official weigh-in is still two days away, so I might be able to do some good by then.
  • I'm on plan today because I've got 3 new pairs of pointy-toed high heels that are comfortable and I LOVE wearing them!!! If I stay on plan I can fill my closet up with great shoes and clothes!!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I've had too good a week to blow it now.
  • thanks guys!
  • I'm staying on plan because I was still in the 240's today! I think it's gonna stick.
  • I'm staying on plan today because 295 is just around the corner.
  • I am staying on plan today because I want the 250's SO badly and it is just around the corner!!! This is working!

Lyn
    SEVENTEEN pounds gone!!!!
    My Blog:
    www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com
  • I am staying on plan today because I have had a perfect 48 hours and I don't see any reason to fall off now! Also because I danced with my cat today and she loved it....
  • Today I am staying on plan, because I would like the scale to keep on moving, I am looking forward to saying goodbye , in the near future, to the 220's.
    cheryl
  • The One reason I'm staying on-plan today: Because its working!

All of my "before" pictures were on our old computer that crashed. I've been so sad that I wouldnt have any pictures for comparison. My Hubby (my hero!) was able to retrieve the pictures from the old hard drive yesterday. I was amazed when I saw the pictures of myself from last December. Wow! Everyday, I look in the mirror and I can't tell that I've lost weight. The number on the scale is different and my clothes size is smaller, but I don't think I look different. I was wrong...I can see the weight loss in my pictures. My stomach is less round, my butt is less bubbly, my arms are smaller....and my face is smaller. I've found renewed motivation and I can't wait to get even smaller!
  • Nothing like an old picture to really show us how far we've come! That's great, Rhonda!

I'm on plan today because I can't wait to see how little I weigh this Christmas!