where to buy the books

• hi im new and i wanted to know if you could tell me where i could buy the books and how much they were i really want to do this i need to loose some weight and from what i have seen in this group this is a great plan and everyone want to help each other thats great its what i need
  • Sweetlove,

Glad I got to welcome you first! FS is a very, very healthy diet, and I feel so great on it when I do the Phase I detox. I never did buy the book......just read the review on 3FC. Please know that Extreme Fat Smash is for people with a just a small weight loss needed. For those who have more to lose, then Fat Smash would be the one. The book is available anywhere..Walmart..Barnes and Noble..where ever you usually buy your books.

I would be very tempted if I were you to start with a slightly different plan.....you can always read and post on FS, but with 90 #s to lose, why don't you check out Bob Greene's Best Life Diet from the library.....he starts you out slowly.....and with lots of weight to lose, you can start slowly and still lose weight....it will get tougher as you go.

I am maintaining a 60# weight loss (originally lost 80, but over 2 years have gained back 20#..and am fighting like !#$!%@%^@@^%^% to get back to my 135 weight) Anyway, I have maintained a big loss for something like 5 to 6 years) ..and when I started at 220#s, I just ate less...ate whatever I wanted, just less. I lost 5#s a month for over a year. Now I am really struggling, and love the Fat Smash cuz it is so healthy, but can't stay on track the way I should.

Just a thought..good luck!

Mary
  • Hi there and welcome! I got my book at Barnes and Noble for $12. It was really easy to find once I located the "diet" section