Misty's Meal Plans for 20 Dinners

• Here is a word document with my meal plan for dinners. I didn't include points yet. All cheese is low fat, and all hamburger is from our farm which is very lean. The applesauce is our own frozen without sugar, all peaches and pears are our home canned.

There are 20 dinners, I fill in a calendar with the meal titles so I can mix them up a bit. When I was laying them out I sort of put them in order of protein category. That way we're not eating hamburger everyday then beef every day then chicken everyday. Being that there are 20 meals it allows for some room for leftovers, ordering out occasionally ect.

I then went through each meal and wrote a shopping list by category (dairy, meats, canned and boxed, frozen ect) for everything we'd need for all meals so we bought a month's worth of groceries in one trip. There are some items that need to be purchased fresh that week, and some lunch stuff that needs to be bought each week as well. But I should have my grocery shopping nailed down to one big trip and a couple small ones for specific ingredients.

Lunch can be leftovers, frozen meals, salads, or eating out.

• I can't seem to open the attachment, so I hope I did it right!

I did get it to work when I right clicked it and clicked open in new window. It then allowed me to choose an option.
  • I can't open it but it may be my computer-- I've been having issues with Word/Works.
  • I can open it just fine - thanks!