Before and Current

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I update my progress pics every month, so I hope no one minds me posting one every month. It keeps me motivated The last one is me this morning at 198 lbs.
  • Looking GREAT!!!! I can especially see big differences in your stomach and chest!! FABULOUS!
  • Wow! 21lbs. is a big difference!!! You are standing taller, MUCH slimmer through the mid, and more toned.

Keep up the GREAT work!
  • I definitely see a difference in your midsection and chest particularly. Keep it up!!
  • Great Job on the 21lbs so far, you can really tell a difference in the bust and waistline. Keep up the good work.

Bridgette.
  • on the weight loss you sure can tell the difference in the 2 photographs your looking great. Those inches lost have made a huge difference in the mid section and bust.

Keep up the good work. with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goal.
  • You are looking fabulous!
  • Thanks, no one in real life seems to notice at all, so it's nice to hear it from you guys!
  • You looks GREAT! Keep it up.
  • I can tell a difference. Great job girl!
  • I would have guessed that this was more than 21 lb. You're looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Girl that tummy is disappearing! Way to go!!!
  • Wow LeedaRenee, you truly see a difference especially in your midsection like another poster mentioned earlier, Congrats! Keep it up!
  • wow, a big difference really! Good for you, Keep it up!!
  • wow!