Plateau Burn You Out? Ready To Hit It Hard Again?

You're on Page 12 of 27
Go to
  • Linda, I have all the confidence in the world that once you start assembling that it will start flowing easily for you. Hey, if a man can figure it out without directions (as all men try to do), I'm sure a women can do it by following the directions the first time! I had a Tony Little gazelle too (sold it to my sister), it's not that bad of an assembly. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING weekend by the way!! I'll have a house full (as usual).

Angela, hang in there girl. Consistance is key to getting results. I've been stuck without any movement either since last week and I have been totally OP, but yesterday it gave in a pound! You can do this!! Too cool that we both have little Alyssa's, it's not that common of a name I find.

Guess what happened to me today?!! My hubby phones me while I'm at Curves (9am) and says, "how does eleven sound to go have a pedicure?". I was so surprised and so excited and boy was it ever good! How sweet...I wonder what he's up to??! hahaha!

Anyways ladies...it's Thanksgiving Weekend and I need all your willpower vibes to help get me through this one!!

See you on the other side of the weekend. Have a great one!

TTFN!
  • Good Morning . . . it's a beautiful day for the start of our long Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so hopefully the good weather will continue and hopefully I will stay out of "all the trimmings" that seem to go along with the turkey.

I'm exhausted and I ache everywhere after the great deal of furniture rearranging and new toy assembling that has been going on since Wednesday. Both GADZELLA (the Gazelle) and TRAMP (the Urban Rebounder) are in place and functional now . . . Yippee . . . and BUDDY (the Stability Ball) has turned into a fine new computer chair since I gave him a little more air. Think I'll be fine with the Rebounder (although I will have to fight the cats for it since they've decided it makes a fine new bed) but it may take me a bit of time to conquer the Gazelle . . . it's

BTW . . . why did you dispose of yours TINA ????? Just curious.

Have a great moving and shaking day, gang . . .
  • Hello again Meowee . . .
  • Okay, Please help me understand something. Soooo, I've been very good lately. I weigh myself in the middle of the day yesterday thinking that I gained again(I heard you always weigh more in the middle of the day), and it was actually down to 168-YAY! NOW for the bad part....I got on the scale this morning, and it said I gained 2.5 pounds! Is that possible? How could I have gained so much just in a 12 hour period?? I am so frustrated right now. Has this happened to any of you??? HELP!
  • It happens constantly . . . it's really all a matter of water distribution (mostly) coupled with the stage at which your digestion process is sitting. Pick one time of day (most people find first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, works best). Try not to obsess about it. It's only a number and we are all much more than numbers.

Good Morning everybody . . .

Looks like it's going to be one of those days . . . I spilled a 16 oz glass of water across my desk this morning. Now my printer is going crazy again (it was closest). The rest of the system bits seem to be working just fine (obviously, since I'm here and typing ). Can't even blame the cats; they were not in the room when I did it.

It's a little overcast right now but the sun has been breaking through a little. Hope it comes out to cheer the final day of our long Thanksgiving weekend.

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful day of doing all the good stuff just as much as you possibly can. The rewards will eventually follow. See you later.
  • Linda....you are exactly right. I am much more than numbers! Thanks for the words of wisdom. I am just going to keep at it, and I know it will pay off soon. My husband wants to schedule a day to go get a family picture taken in November....that is great motivation to keep this going! I hope you all have a great day.
  • Hi all! Been swamped lately. Business is busy, family visiting. You know those days where the time is flying by because you are busy and you still feel like you aren't getting anything done??

Eating right is helping me stay focused on tasks. I have to remember that, it's easy to start mindless eating when it's done on my feet!

Anyhoo - just buzzing through!
  • Hey ladies how is everyone doing? Pretty good here, scales are still hanging at 233 which I know I know is soooo off from my ticker but I just keep telling myself that the ticker is what I am working for and by dang I will get back there. I finally went grocery shopping this past weekend and bought all the good stuff so I am now definately back on track. Did a little walking last night but not going to be back on the exercise track till hubby is gone, I am gonna enjoy my evenings with him while I can. I am actually a little excited about my being on plan while he is gone. I am determine to be one HOT MAMA when he comes back next year.

Hope everyone is doing great. Check back soon.
  • OHHHHhhhh...I've got a turkey hang over! Turkey dinner, turkey sandwiches...turkey soup! Thank God all this is white meat right!?? I'm fighting a couple buffer pounds from the weekend but back on project again. Hopefully these buffer pounds will be gone shortly!

Angela, I had one of those days last week. Just didn't seem fair, but hang in there and keep pushing yourself...you'll be rewarded soon enough!

Linda, how's the printer doing?

Lori, I so know how those days you described go. Seems I have had a few days like that myself this past weekend.

Robbin, I know you'll knock your hubbys socks off when he sets his eyes on you again! You rock it girl!

Well ladies, I'm busy busy...have a great day and see you tomorrow!

TTFN!
  • Tina - turkey is really good for you! I like to wrap some up really well and freeze it. Funny how after eating everything turkey for a few days, you get so tired of it. Then a craving will pop up a few weeks later.
    DH and I were discussing Halloween last night. Trying to decide what to get for the kiddies that I won't be too tempted with.
    Last year we did individual raisin boxes and goldfish packets. But I do like those LOL!
    We would rather not give candy as a rule, but I might break down and do gummy stuff, since I don't like it.
  • Oh Lori, lets not even start to think about how torturous Halloween is gonna be! LOL! I'm a terrible chocoholic!

Hey all! Hope you're doing well. I'm already just about back to pre-Thanksgiving weight. One more pound, I know I'll bust it out by tomorrow (boy don't I sound confident?!) Hopefully take another pound with it. Seems weight loss is so slow, but at least it's coming right?! One thing I have noticed are my muscles since joining Curves a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait till next weigh in and measurements to see if this has really been helping or have I been wishful thinking..... We'll see!

Have an awesome day ladies!
    TTfN!
  • Hi all! Had a weigh in today - lost 2 more pounds!

DH called me a good loser, LOL!

16 more pounds before I am back in 'virgin' fat territory, can't wait!

Hope all of your are movin and losin!!!

• "Weigh" to go Lori! Congrats!
  • Quick . . . computer is suffering from that "toilet-seat-disease" today.
  • Quote: Quick . . . computer is suffering from that "toilet-seat-disease" today.
    Ewwwww.... what's that??