What do you wear to sleep in?

You're on Page 4 of 10
Go to
  • Quote: Yardley's Lavender perfume and nothing else except hand cream. I do make sure my robe is on a chair in case of fire although our volunteer firemen are pretty hot.
    Here, here!
  • 90% of the time, in my bd suit.

When it's really cold, I have some nighties that I've finally gotten used to sleeping in. I bought them at Penningtons and are super comfy.

If I'm sick, I will bundle right down with silky night pants, soft fluffy socks, a night shirt, wrap my 4x robe (for robes, the bigger the better!) and zonk on the couch.

When it's really hot in the summer, silky jammies tend to keep me cool if I kick off the blankets and fire up the fan full blast!
  • I either sleep nude or in just a tank top and undies. I hate being tangled up on clothes while I sleep, plus I get way too hot.
  • Walking around the house is another story -- I keep cute PJs or silky satiny PJs on hand for relaxing around the house. If my husband and I have alone time, I slut it up.
  • I sleep in my underwear...whatever ones I was wearing that day. My husband likes to make fun of my "pajamas" sometimes, but he loves it.
  • When I'm alone at my place I sleep in super cute Nic N Nora pjs. Usually flanel ones with cute prints on them. In the spring and summer I'll wear cute boxers with a matching wife beater.

If I'm at my bf's or if he's sleeping at my place I'll sleep naked. I can't sleep naked when I'm alone, don't know why but I just can't.
  • I agree, I can't sleep naked alone. I prefer not to sleep naked at all for fear of a guy seeing me get up in the light in the morning. Yikes! I sleep in undies and a t-shirt. I have 4 cats that sleep on me so they keep me really warm.
  • HATE sleeping naked, I used to when I was thinner, but I have ALWAYS been uncomfortable doing so. I usually wear the biggest T-shirt I can find, and Hubbys flannel sleep pants (he sleeps naked). Rarely I wear a long night gown, but I find it bunches up and that drives me NUTS!
  • I'm a birthday suit gal. I get soooooo hot and hate getting tangled up in pj's during the night.
  • I live in a dorm so I have to wear clothes here in case of a fire drill (or, usually, if some idiot burns their popcorn at 3am and sets the alarm off, lol).

Strange but when I weighed less I would go to sleep wearing a bra and sometimes even in jeans!

Lately I usually sleep in a comfy old Tshirt, no bra, and sweatpants or thinner jogging pants. Used to wear boxers instead of pants but god forbid I have to leave the room and someone has to see my legs in the hall or outside because of a fire alarm. ^_^ When I still had my apartment I slept in my undies though, unless it was really cold.
  • Depends on where I'm sleeping. When my bf was back at the apartment for a week or so it was nothing or next to it, but now that he is back in NC I sleep in flannel pants and a t-shirt. Honestly, the only reason that I wear anything is due to the whole fireman thing I live in an apartment in a college town so anything can happen and if that's the case I don't wanna be caught in the buff
  • I'll wear a tank top dress or silk nightshirt until time to get in bed. In bed, I have to be naked.
  • I sleep in the nude except in very, very cold weather.
    Then I put on an oversize sweater to keep my upper body warm.
  • I sleep naked...Doesn't matter how cold it is because I have a bf that is ALWAYS hot to keep me warm, oh, and tons of blankies! I keep my jammies next to the bed in case I have to get up and out suddenly! I lived near the Northridge quake epicenter, so I know it can happen when you least expect it! I have tons of really cute jammie sets for lounging around in, but they come off at sleepy time! They come off every night anyway and who gets out of bed to put their jammies back on after......to sleep in them? Not me!
    I also have rather large breasts...I used to sleep with a bra on b/c of my grandpa and/or stepdad when I lived at home, but I don't care if my bf sees them thru my shirt, so its all about comfort now!!
  • I sleep in either a long night shirt or a pair of summery jammies that are capri length pants and a short sleeve shirt. I get so hot at night, DH calls me his furnace. But I can't sleep naked for some reason. I get too cold and feel.... naked