What do you wear to sleep in?

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • ^^^^^^^Yup that is me too.

I do have some very sexy things that I'll put on for a short time.
  • Quote: Face cream - body lotion.

no creme tho....
  • To the original poster:

If you want comfortable like sweats, but nicer looking, have you checked out Lane Bryant? They have really cute sleepwear. I was in there the other day looking for bras, and they have some sweatpants that said "CHEEKY" on the butt of them, and they had tanks/tees etc. to sleep in that coordinated with them. They also have camisoles and matching underwear, nighgowns and sleep shirts with cute sayings on them, and so on.
  • Some bed pants that I got at torrid very comfortable and looks stylish. And usually a sports bra or a tank top.
  • T-shirts or sleep-shirts + cheap knit capris in summer, + I have a light-weight pair of jammies (top and bottom sold separately) from Junonia for variety, fleecy sweats when the temp @ night drops below 55˚
  • I sleep naked. Always.
  • silky things by Hips and Curves. The mister and I have a deal when we place an order.....I get to choose 2 things and he gets to choose 1.
  • Big T-shirts...Night Gowns....Pjs (the comfy cartoon characters kind)
  • Depends on the season. In the summer a big t-shirt. In spring and fall the same plus flannel pants and socks. In the winter a sweatsuit, socks and sometimes a hat. (My furnace died a few years ago and since it's too old to fix and I can't afford the four grand for a new one I've been relying on space heaters. Unfortunately I can't afford to heat the bedroom so it gets real cold in there. And yes, my electric bill skyrockets in the winter.)
  • Quote: I sleep naked. Always.
    lol such confidence!

For me it's usually and oversized t-shirt and sweat pants! *sigh* comfort for me..lol but it can make me look sloppy at times...lol. But then I just ignore that fact and bask in the comfort. I'm in my sweats right now!
  • I love the look of the comfy/sexy things - but I can't stand the feel of anything bunching up around me (like a nightie), or on my legs (like pants), so - I sleep nekkid, too LOL!! Year-round. I love slipping into cool sheets, even in winter, and piling on the down comforters.
  • I wear huge T-shirts in winter and summer because I can't stand anything that feels binding. I used to try to wear some sexy, cute nighty but it seemed useless since it got ripped off in about 2 minutes.
  • I wear pajama pants and a tee shirt or sweatshirt, depending on the temperature. I never have felt comfortable in sexy lingerie for bed. I have slept naked before, but it was only when I was living with a boyfriend, and because I now live at home with my parents, I can't do that anymore! I never slept naked when I was sleeping alone, for some reason the thought has always made me lonely.
  • In this weather a flannel granny gown.
  • Usually a wife beater or tight T, and maybe some PJ pants...usually undies though. If I wear loose things to bed I feel like I get tangled up in them.