Very Confused

• I partied a little last night. Drank too much....Had some drunk munchies....Got on the scale this morning to assess the damage...189.4??? What?? I get on again to check my hydration and fat% to see if something is wrong...Hydration level normal, fat% normal..

How could I have lost 1.6 pounds?? I ate/drank atleast 2000 cals yesterday *shrug*
    I am going to wait until tomorrow to claim it...But geez...I guess I should have fun more often LOL.
  • maybe you danced your calories away :P
  • Alcohol can leave you dehydrated. On a similar note A great cure for hangovers is to drink water and take Asprin before going to bed.
  • ^^^Did that...And the scale said my hydration level was normal...Oh well!
  • It takes more than a few hours for scale damage to show up. That being said, just because we expect it, doesn't mean it always appears... Maybe you'll be lucky!
  • heh. That happens to me occaisionally too. Just this past week I went on an outing including beer, giant salmon feast, beer, potatoes, bread (cough - 3 pieces, with butter!), beer and chocolate. The next morning the scale registered a 2 lb loss. It's stayed gone too. Hope yours does the same too.
  • *fingers crossed*
  • I've found that every couple of weeks I need to have a higher calorie day-it seems to "shock" my metabolisim into speeding up and I have a better weight loss day, and keep it off. Hopefully that will work for you too!

Cindy V.
  • Congrats! Had a similar experience when i went on vacation and splurged on anything and everything, drank a lot + had fun , lost little bit. Wish that were true with everyday, but I think it only lasts a short time. Something has to give sooner or later. When I came back from vacation I had only gained 2lbs. I was happy and I had fun!
  • Sometimes stuff takes a while to show up on the scale. It may of been from earlier efforts.