New Fat Chick on a Diet...

• OK well here it is....
    I am too fat to be the me I want to be and yet I am too skinny for surgery. Go figure. Seems this would be just my luck!

I have tried eleventeen hundred ways to lose weight.

The reasons I typically quit.... boredom, restrictions...therefore leading to rebellion (I'll eat what I want when I damn well want...so there!) Not seeing the desired results within my mindset time frame etc etc etc.

What I do know about myself....
    I only had weight issues after the kids. I do not eat out of boredom, I do not eat HUGE portions, I do not snack, I DO spit sunflower seeds at my kids ball games ), I am not a morning eater, I do eat late, I am also a night owl so I deem the late night eating (dinner at or after 9pm) as A-OK.

The fact is I am overweight. Another fact is,I will never be what the dr or insurance charts say a gal my height should weigh. I do know that if you can't remember being a certain weight, that it's not a highly likely goal. I can recall being 155 before kids. I can also recall 170 after kids. I would be thrilled with 170, estatic at 155....for now I will focus on getting under 200!

So here I am! This looked like a super great forum and inviting place while being fun enough to keep me on track!
  • Welcome to 3FC We'll do our best to keep you on track