Hello again...another one from South yorkshire

• Hello all

I used to frequent these forums many moons ago and I have found you again. I lived in Enfield North London when I posted before, I have now made my way back up to my Home County of South yorkshire and by the looks of things about a stone heavier than my last post....oh well some things never change!!

Hope to get to know you all soon, some of you will remember me I am sure as I remember you.

Well done and keep up the good work.

TQ
  • Hello there!! Which part of south yorkshire are you at? I'm in Doncaster! It's a small world. Anyway, welcome back and good luck on your journey!

• OMG

I'm still here! Welcome back TQ.

You better change your member title to 2007.

Sarah Ann was posting again until recently.
  • Hi Leah

I am in Barnsley,

Veggie....great to see you my friend, I was wondering if you were still around.

All that trouble posting those pics years ago....and now they have gone!!! I have spent a long time looking around and catching up!
  • Hi I'm a new member but thought I'd say hello as I live in Rotherham and work in Sheffield.

Kitty
  • Hi Kitty

My there are a few of us here from SY!

Hello to everyone out there!
  • Yes I'm still around... like a bad smell.
  • My god! What are they doing up there...breeding???! Time to man the barricades!

I rmeember your - avatar is it called (technobimbo here) the eye pic anyway!!! Welcome back!
  • Hi peacock, i wondered if you were the same as the original peacock! nice to meet you again.
  • Hello TQ....I said on Stef's welcome back, but welcome back to your own thread...

Peacock, what are you doing in London, how come all our regulars are moving up norf? Just kidding...
  • [QUOTE=peacock 2;1816804]My god! What are they doing up there...breeding???!

Eating ! LOL
  • Yes Tupperware Queen it is the original peacock! Everytime something funky happens to my machine, when I want to get back into this site i become some variation of peacock /peahen etc!!!

Britnj - don't joke about regulars going oop north (shudder!) as when looking for jobs I came across an advert for secretaries for a Uni in Yorkshire - they are crying out for secretaries........
  • Peacock, wouldn't you like a nice change of pace, beautiful countryside, flat caps and whippets... not forgetting Hovis? Good luck on the job search though, hope you find something to your liking?

TQ... are you Mum to Harry or was that another past member?
  • Yes, I am mum to Harry, he is 12 on Monday! there used to be pics of us but they have disappeared now.
  • 12? WOW! They grow so quickly don't they...

All the pics we posted a few years back disappeared when they changed servers or something....shame really, but we are all posting new pics at different times...it's really easy...I can do it

Say happy birthday to Harry for me