200 Selfish Bucks

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Let's say you have an EXTRA $200 bucks in your wallet/purse, that you could spend on just you ~

WHAT WOULD YOU BUY TODAY?

As for me, today I think I would buy a ~

KASEY CHAMBERS CD~ Just love a song I heard Friday

A NEW BAG FOR SOME WORK TOOLS ~ tired of tools dropping out!

A COUPLE OF NEW SHIRTS not Hawaiian ~ have enough of those

I'D "DO BRUNCH" and CHEAT! But work my butt off on the

Remember when you could do these things for $100
  • $200? The cheapest return flight to ANYWHERE, please. A change of scene would do me the world of good... even if I just got off one plane and had to wait in the airport for the one back again... seriously.
  • I'd buy a tea kettle! I want one.

I'd also get a really luxurious set of bed sheets!
  • I'd save it, and apply it to bettering our current living situation.
  • Spa day
  • I'd put half away for my trip to Philly...
    But oh man, the other half? Definitely some spa treatment, let me tell you. Waxing, hair, makeup, nails...I'd do it all.
  • I would book a hotel room and plan to go see Hal Ketchum sing at the Pecan Festival in Hickman, Kentucky on September 19th. It is a pretty long drive, so most of the balance would go for gasoline and travel expenses. Hal soothes my soul. = )
  • red patten ballet flats, more contact lenses, a couple of funky watches
  • I would buy new jeans (the ones I want are $150) and a new swim suit (the one I want is $50). I would have just enough money for both! I think I could afford the tax if it went over a little even hehe. My birthday is in a week and both are on my wish list so maybe I'll get them after all yay!
  • -A day at the salon with a GOOD haircut. Not one of those days I go in with a picture of what I want, and I come out looking like an angry beaver chewed off my hair in chunks.

-Clothes!

-Manicure/ Pedicure

Ahhhh..I miss being pampered.
  • Put it towards my new skinny clothes
  • I would give it to my MIL, cause she is having a hard time with money this month. (Her yearly house insurance and car insurance both came due at the same time). She is always willing to help us if need arises and we do the same for her.
  • Right now I'd probably apply it to all these moving expenses we'll be accruing in a couple of weeks (moving out-of-state.)

But if you insist that I spend it on me...

I'd either go buy an outfit at Anthropology or I'd use it to "help" buy this gorgeous coat I saw at Macy's. It's a bit over $200, but I could swing the rest.
  • Quote: ................

But if you insist that I spend it on me...

YEP! That's the LAW of this thread!
  • Probably some technology. I can't think of anything specific, but I know if I go into a store I'll find something that I absolutely can't live without. Maybe a KVM switch.