The Loozing Floozies Take 5 Pounds Off First Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The Loozing Floozies Take 5 Pounds Off First Challenge

The first one to lose 5 pounds wins! Of course everyone will win and the only prize is that there will be 5 pounds less of the winner, but I think this will be a good motivator to lose all those pounds just 5 pounds at a time!

Anyone can join in at anytime and if you are a maintainer then stop by and cheer us on and offer bits of encouragement!
  • My starting weight on August 9th was 158...Sunday is my official weigh in day and the scales said 157. Now if I can just keep the number moving in the right direction!
  • I'm down 1 pound too!
  • Yay, for both of you!!
  • I am down two! My starting weight was 197 and this AM I am 195! I am thrilled!
  • WTG, Debbie!
  • Okay, I'll join you. My weight on August 9th was 146.5. Yesterday, I was 145, but I'm back up to 146 this morning......this SHOULD help motivate me!!
  • Welcome Allison! From the looks of the pounds lost already, I think this little challenge is just what we all needed!
  • I was 233 on 8.9, and today (8.12) I'm 227. Down 6 pounds!
    I'm so excited, because I wasn't expecting to have lost anything..
  • WTG Lalique! Congrats!
  • Weekly weigh-in: 2 pounds total loss for the week.

Welcome Lalique! Feel free to join us on the Floozie thread!
  • Well, shoot. I'm up today to 147.
  • My weight was up this morning too, but I think it's because I didn't get all of my water in yesterday.
  • You ladies are doing awesome. Don't get discouraged if the scale bounces up a bit it will go down with all the motivation that is going around.
  • August 9 = 146.5
    August 15 = 145.5

1 pound lost. Now to KEEP it off and GET more off!!