looking for buddies with similiar goals....

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I think its cute you said all the emo girl the emo boys look at. I have to agree I love me some generic [lol, i mean its true around here] looking emo boys. But alas they are so super tiny around here.

I hope everything is going good. I'm also trying to lose another 30 pounds.
  • I have another 50 some lbs to lose yet but hey. I have 26 less to lose today than I did May 9th 2007. Keep smileing
  • hello everyone..

I just found this site and start a new diet this week. Right now my goal is to lost about 35 pounds and see how I look at that weight.

magicalstasia - I really like your idea of counting minutes of exercise each week. I'd love to do that. Right now I only 45 minutes a week or so..I would definately like to get that number higher!
  • Yeah I really need to exercise again soon...I have been slacking... want to start with like 60 min a week then ramp it up later??? I think 60 is what I am shooting for this week! Oh and welcome to the group PrincessSasha and ShyMoment!!!!!

I am very happy right now... I finially broke into the 170's!!!! I am almost at my pre-college weight of 168
  • Hey, just stumbled across the thread and have similar goals, 50lbs to lose and all..
    I also love emo boys, but the ones around here seem to go for preppy girls? Oh wells.