Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks! Aug. 11-18-07!!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • my week...
    hey everyone..
    how is everyone doing?
    im doing great!!
    im susprised that im still doing this good..
    this is my 3rd week... =]]

one for every ten pounds....*
  • So far today I'm at 480 calories and 5000 steps. I didn't have time to work out on my lunch so I will need to work really hard on it tonight. I have supper to go and waiting for dh to get home and eat.

Weekends are hard so will see how this goes. I am such a binge eater and I've been good for awhile now.

Ladibug- You're right, my calories are low. I've had a few days under a 1000 calories and one with 400 calories. It really isn't intentional. The last couple of weeks have been crazy with festivals- part of my job - and then I get home late. I sit in meetings all day. Other days when I sit at the computer, I can't put enough in my mouth. I get the munchies sooooo bad.

This does happen and suddenly (hopefully) I will drop 2-3 pounds. It takes 1900 calories a day for me to sustain my weight, so to get a decent loss, I need to lower my calories and increase my exercise. I need to cut out 1000 calories with exercise each day to lose 2 pounds per week. So not easy!
  • Way to go MissElizabeth!!!
  • New thread everyone!!!

Hot & Healthy Chick's
  • May I join in?
  • Count me in
    gonna go back and read all thread and catch up.
  • Quote: Count me in
    gonna go back and read all thread and catch up.
    Hi Ice Princess & GentleButterfly ...

C'mon over to the new thread! Jasmine begins a new thread every week or so ...