Your Favorite Kashi!!

• Ive been trying different kinds of Kashi cereal, and I found the one for me... Honey Almond Flax. Its sooo good!!! Its 200c per cup but its just so good. WHats your favorte Kashi products??
  • I love the Kashi TLC Honey Toasted 7 Grain granola bars. I usually have that with yogurt for breakfast.

I also like the Kashi Heart to Heart cereal but I just saw a post about Kashi Vive cereal and I'm definitely going to try that one.
  • This morning I tried Kashi Go Lean Crunch (I had gotten a free sample in the mail). Wow! Is that good! I've tried a couple other Kashi cereals and I wasn't impressed.
  • I love Kashi Go Lean Cereal. 140 cals per cup. 10 gms of protein, 13 gms of fiber. Those numbers are off the top of my head, so I wouldn't swear to it, but I think it's pretty accurate. I can't go and check the box because I like it so much that I was finding myself going back to that box too often. So when I finished up the box last week, well that was it. I won't be buying it again any time soon. Sadly it's gotta stay out of my house for awhile.
  • I discovered Kashi because 3FC. I eat Kashi Go lean Crunch cereal, or go lean oatmeal for breakfast, and love them both. The Kashi Go lean is a little too bland for me. I also love the Kashi TLC bars, especially the chocolate cherry bar, 120 calories.
    I have tried the frozen Kashi, and did not like it at all, but that was just me.
    cheryl
  • So many faves.

- I love Go Lean Crunch but do have to watch the servings
    - For granola bars, I love the choc cherry
    - For crunchy granola bars, the pumpkin spice flax is my favorite.

I'd love to try some of the other cereals, but am afraid I will love (and overeat) them!

I have a kashi product nearly every day (if not more than one). I keep a bar in my purse for a snack, "just in case". In some ways, I know there are healthier alternatives out there, but compared to what I used to snack on, kashi is a vast vast improvement. And I'm okay with that compromise.
  • I had the free sample of Kashi GoLean Crunch too and it was really good but had too much sugar for South Beach. I like the GoLean regular okay, but it doesn't fill me up enough for breakfast. This week I am enjoying the frozen Kashi Waffles - they are really yum. 170 calories for two, 8 g protein, 4 g sugars, 3 g fat, 6 g fiber. I'm not positive these are legal for me, but they are really good for an occasional treat.
  • I love the granola bars, but they are triggers for me, so I don't get them.

I have tried several of the breakfast cereals and like them very much. I have also gotten something called breakfast pilaf that is a combination of different grains that you cook. I first got it at the grocery and when they stopped carrying it, from Amazon.

I like the breakfast pilaf because I can use it for a side dish with dinner, as well as a cereal in the morning. It is quite grainy, which I like. In fact, my DH calls it my gravel. So, if you like the softness of oatmeal, you might not like this.
  • I eat Go Lean every morning with my light soy milk and a sprinkling of chopped walnuts and sliced strawberries. Of course the strawberries aren't looking so good at the store and I'll have to give up that yummy addition.

I love the Kashi Crunch but it does have higher calories and sugar than Go Lean so now I just use the crunch to top my yogurt.