Flabby legs - a year's improvement!

• Hey all,

I don't post very much, but I love this site. I'm coming up on my one year 3 Fat Chicks anniversary and the anniversary of my healthy living. One of the physical motivators for me to get my butt in action was my legs. I desperately wanted to wear shorts in the summer and not be embarrassed by my puffy, cottage-cheesey legs and knees. I took my before shots about 3 weeks after I began eating healthy and exercising, and I remember being disappointed by the picture- my legs were still not looking good.

A year later, I realized my legs finally look okay! So, the lesson is that it takes time! I still have about 20 more pounds to lose, but I definitely feel like I'm in the home stretch. I've learned and grown so much in the past year and I'm still going strong. I look forward to posting pics next August

By the way, the first shot I'm wearing size 20 shorts, weighing about 215 pounds. My new shot I'm wearing a very comfortable size 14

• Congratulations! Your legs look fabulous!
  • Wow. At least just from looking at your legs you look a lot smaller than a 14. And btw, they look fabulous.
  • Wow! Such a huge difference! You have amazing legs now!