Now if only I can get my eating together...

• Today I was finally able to complete a full mile on my treadmill in under 20 minutes (2-3 minutes faster!), and 1.75 miles in my 30 minute workout. The problem isn't me getting out of breath, it's just my legs starting to burn like heck (they're probably screaming for me to stop jogging at 320lbs!) It's only been about 2 weeks since I've started getting more exercise. Maybe I'm a natural runner trapped under years and years of damage to my body
  • Wow great job! You'll be surprised at what your body can do as you build up even mor endurance! You legs will get better, promise

I have a problem with my feet hurting when I do cardio! I have had the same tennis shoes for 2 years. I am trying to save some money for some really good ones by the time school starts!
  • Maybe you are a natural runner! Congratulations on your progress. Who knows -- maybe you'll be running marathons one day?
  • VirgoChick, that is totally outstanding! I am impressed - keep it up!
  • Amazing! I can't run at all... in HIGH school I used to run a mile in 13 minutes, but the last time I tried it was like 30 minutes... and I have gained weight since then. So really, that is amazing! You're doing great!!!! Keep it up! You will get down to 300 before you know it!