Is it cheating to weigh yourself after...

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • EZ: this is reminding me of your thread about the scale not moving (Pity Party thread). Maybe I should incorporate your ideas!

Robin: the other day when I weighed, I took off my watch and weighed in my bra and underwear and I ALMOST took it all off but I was too lazy and just decided that they probably didn't weigh that much.
  • Quote: EZ: this is reminding me of your thread about the scale not moving (Pity Party thread). Maybe I should incorporate your ideas! ......
    Hey TROO ~Feel free to use any of my ideas at anytime...you just have to remember that my ideas are usually NOT THAT HELPFUL

In fact just this morning, about 4am, I was lying awake thinking well I will probably get up around 4:30 when the paper hits the driveway, since I don't seem to be able to sleep in. My issue was that I had to pee, now not that bad...but I was trying to figure out if I should wait until right before I weighed in and live with this little discomfort OR get up and go now and HOPE I can still pee before the morning weigh in. I got up...at my age you just never know how long you can hold it or how long it is going to take you to get to the bathroom
  • Oh right like you're so old give me a break!

Jay