Hip Hip Hooray!

• Well since registering w/this site I've lost a total of 10 lbs. I can now fit (tightly) into a sz 18 capries (before I started I couldn't get them over my hips) and just today I decided to add some more walking time to my routine by walking 2 miles today (it's my off day from work and normally I don't walk on those days but I felt good today and decided to do it for me).

I can't wait to see what next month holds!

• Wow!! That is awesome!! 10 pounds in a month! Way to go!! And doesn't it feel good when a pair of pants wouldn't go over your hips last month, now will!!!!!! Keep up the awesome job!! You are doing great!
  • Congrats! Its an amazing feeling!
  • Congratulations on the weight loss you have made an excellent start on your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work and be proud of your success so far.
  • Way to go! You should be proud. Keep up all the hard work!
  • Nothing beats scientific proof! Good job.
  • Great beginning! Keep up the good work :-)
  • on fitting into a size 18 clothing!! Keep up the great work!!
  • What a great feeling! Good to see you're up for adding a bit more exercise.
  • Congrats
  • Congrats girl and keep posting around here. It seems to keep people motivated over the long haul!
  • wow..congrats on your weight loss Cristy!! Are you only weighing once a month??? I have a terrible time staying off the scales, I am constantly wanting to hop on there, but I had my bf hide them a couple weeks ago so now i'm only weighing on Fridays...Keep up the good work!!!
  • I weigh myself once a week. It's hard not to jump on the scale EVERYDAY LOL but I try to keep myself in line. 12# lost now!!!!! I just can't wait to fit into my OLD clothes. Hope they don't go out of style by the time I get there