• well goodmorning everybuddie
    im really not new i lost 57 lbs yrs ago on wwbut since then have gained it all back plus and ive been on every diet since. ive done it all from south beach to slim fast to soy protien (yuck) and my dsil told me last nite "mom none of these diets work for you so why not try eating real food. well why not in deed cuz that soy stuff is gross. so im gonna give it a try but i live in the boonies and dont have a local meeting so im gonna try here with all the help i can get. i have the old rewards pts program and im wondering if i should just use that or get the new turnaround. how expenisve is it to order?? im hoping to get lots of help here cuz today is my 50th b day and im hoping this to me my b-day present to me
    hope to get to know everyone soon
    faylene
  • Hi and welcome.... I just use flex points system. I ordered the at home program from Ebay...the prices vary but I just did the buy it now thing because I was in a hurry. Good luck to you and the support you will get here is tremendous!

Mary
  • Welcome! There is so much support here and so many people to talk to! If the old rewards program worked for you, give it a try again. If you don't see any results, then it might help to order the turn around. Defenitly go to EBay, you might get a good deal. Good luck and I hope you make your birthday wish come true!!
  • Hi and Welcome! Everyone is right, you will find great support here. Happy Birthday also!!

If you lost that much weight on the old system I woould stick iwth that and if it doesn't work thenI would try the new, but don't buy it unless you have to. Stick iwth what worked for you before. You know that system and it did work. And I would check out e-bay before I checked out anywhere else.

Good Luck and glad to have you here with us. Happy B-day!
  • well thank you all so much for the support. i feel very encourged from all of you. i think i will stick to the rewards pts cuz its what i have. i went to the ww office in my area which is about an hour and half away and wow i was floored when i found out how much it was gonna cost so im pretty sure i will be getting all my support from all of you wonderful people. i need lots of ideas for daily menues so i will be asking lots of questions. thanks again to everyone
    faylene