Walk/Run Challenge-August

You're on Page 12 of 13
Go to
  • 92.5/90 running
    24.8/25 strollering
  • Just finished 3.25 on the treadmill. One more day to add to my August miles ~ I have surpassed my goal for the month...which is good for me since I always want to set my goals low so I can achieve them

109/84

1,811 minutes
  • Quote: Just finished 3.25 on the treadmill. One more day to add to my August miles ~ I have surpassed my goal for the month...which is good for me since I always want to set my goals low so I can achieve them
    I'll be watching your goal setting next month Gary...no sandbagging
  • 3.7 mile run -- 106.9/100
  • Quote: I'll be watching your goal setting next month Gary...no sandbagging
    Since it is still August ENNAY I don't want to jump the gun...but I'm thinkin' right now ~ No more than a 6 pack a day....unless it's HOT ...........
  • 2 more at the zoo - maybe more!

45.71/50
  • Done it - 9.5 miles this morning to take me to 134.3/125
  • Hmmm ... I shoulda been more mindful of taking more than one day off at a time. Even if I get a good walk in today, I'll be about 10 kms short. If I think about that, it's only three days not even walking very far. Tsk!

New goals for September? More diligence for me.
  • 9.6 this morning

102.1/90
    24.8/25
  • Two wonderful miles this morning (1 run, 1 walk) felt way better, just sore where my muscle tear is on the walk home.

47.71/50

And thanks to my handy treadmill I might be able to squeeze in that 2.29 I am short tonight after dinner!
  • WOO~HOO! I finished the month with 3.25 miles after work on the treadmill which makes me very happy! Since it cost so much to buy...wink

August Final ~

112.25/84 Which equals 28.25 miles over my goal!

1,863 minutes Which is the time it takes to watch 62 JUDGE JUDY shows!
  • 2.4 miles today -- 109.3/100

Met my goal, but it would've been nice to hit 110 at least! I had to taper this week and last week, though, to get ready for Sunday's race!
  • HELEN ~ ENNAY ~ LISAMARIE ~

We were close in miles....but....I bet it didn't take you 1,863 minutes! or 31 hours!
  • I didn't get in an extra walk, but I am still satisfied. Will try again in September!
  • Angie and I took Reba and Rylee on their walk last night, after it cooled down. It was so nice out we did one of Angie's 2.25 mile routes.....so...I am finishing my August at..........

115/84 MILES

1,910 MINUTES

BRING ON SEPTEMBER