Want to try eDiets Deliciously Yours for less?

• Hi. I signed my husband up for Deliciously Yours and after 2 days, he has had enough. The food is good, it's just not for him. We recieved the 1st shipment on Friday, 7/27 and our next one will come on Thursday or Friday. I am looking to sell the food at a reduced rate. I live in the New York/Long Island area. Anyone interested, we can talk and decide on a fair price. The food is guaranteed fresh for 14 days. Please let me know if you are interested, it's a shame for this food to go to waste and here is your chance to try it for less.
  • I think you can call them to cancel the second shipment and get a refund. 1-877-968-7343 but you have to call asap before they prepare your next order.

Call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST or Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Good luck
  • Thanks Suzanne. I did call and cancel but of course my order had already been "processed" and they would not cancel this upcoming week. I even offered for them to penalize me and not refund all of my money, but they wouldn't budge. This is why I am very anxious to get rid of the food. I am going to have a cooler full of food delivered and nothing to do with it. Any takers?