Where do you think you carry the majority of your weight?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Just out of curiosity.

I think I carry the majority of mine in my breasts, tummy, and back. My arms and legs aren't perfect by any means, but I also don't think they are very symmetrical with the rest of me. Also, I feel my face is a little off as well- like if you look at my avatar, you can see that my face is a bit thinner. At least. that's how it feels to me. We all look at ourselves differently than other people see us, so I could always be wrong!
  • Most of mine is in my upper arms, tummy, back, butt, and thighs.

I have tiny wrists (can't say I'm big boned, I guess- LOL) and unfortunately I don't have extra in my breasts. In fact, they keep getting smaller. My calves are larger, but pretty much solid, and my ankles seem normal sized as well.

Amanda
  • I think I'm kind of shaped like a snake standing up that just swallowed a rodent. My top third and bottom third are basically average to a little over, but I have wide hips, round belly, big butt and big thighs. I wouldn't mind my boobs shrinking a little bit (according to my measurements, they have slightly but it's not noticeable) but if they stay this way, that's okay, too. But I don't wear button down shirts, lol.
  • boobs and belly
  • hips, belly and butt! I've always been large-chested (even at 130 lbs), but they have definitely gotten bigger and I'd love to go down a bra size.
  • I carry most of it in my tummy. Big butt, too.
  • Tummy - But its getting smaller every day! At least thats what I tell myself.
  • Lower belly, butt, hips and thighs. Although I have big boobs, but I don't think that was linked to weight gain, because they really don't budge even after 30 lbs lost.
  • my hips, thighs, and butt! i'm pear shaped, so all that cheese, bread, pizza, and ice cream travels down there.
  • definitely my belly, upper arms and thighs
  • Definitely a pear here!

Hips, bum, thighs and lower stomach are where anything extra decides to deposit itself.

I WISH I gained in the boobs lol...it would be nice to have something more than the "just barely" A's heh
  • For me I gained ALL over but it's more noticeable in my upper body and face.
  • I don't need to think about where I carry it. I know exactly where it is. It's on my stomach and hips. My legs and arms don't even look like they belong to an overweight person, but it ALL collects in the middle. A "spare tire" I suppose.
  • I'm pear-shaped so I'm mostly hips, thighs and butt!

The rest of me ain't perfect, but I am a size smaller on my top half...
  • Tummy, face, arms