Just ordered At Home

• I am so tired of carrying around 70 extra pounds, so I ordered the at home. I have never used WW before so I will be here a lot so support and advice :-).

A little about me:
    My name is Eleny I am 41, wife and mom. I have 3 children ranging from 19 to 3. My 19 year old made me a grandmother a year and a half ago. 6 months ago she decided she couldn't handle being a mom so I have my grandson to raise also.

I have fought with weight all of my adult life. I am sick of it and plan on winning for good this time :-).
  • Eleny,

I also am doing WW because I need the accountability. I am in my 4th week and so far have lost 6.4 pounds. I know that this plan works but you really have to write down and keep track of your points. I had tried WW so many times and I just couldn't do it because I never wrote down my points. I never could eat the amount of points that I was required and this time I found a way to do it. My God-daughter lost 50+ the year she got married and she just had twins and is doing it again. It can be done and it is a good program.
    We are here for you.

Karen
  • Welcome!!
    Hi Eleny and Karen...Welcome both of you. You will find lots of support on this board. Good luck to both of you....

Mary
  • Karen~ Thank you for the advice. I look forward to getting started.

Mary~ Thank you for the welcome :-)