i want out of this fat suit.

• hello everyone, i am on my weightloss journey. i am so happy i found this forum. how nice it is to open up to people that feel the same things.i find it difficult to speak to my friends about my weight . they do not get it. they have no idea how horrible i feel inside.i am in a boot camp at my gym. it is kicking my butt. i work out on the other 4 days. i am watching what i eat too. i feel strong and hopeful. i did not put this weight on over night . i need to be patient and never give up on myself. i have done no good to myself by being hard on myself and being neg. so i will look to you all for encouragement. and support. i want to feel beautiful for my husband. he is a sweetheart. i could write on and on. lets get healthy together.
  • You have a great attitude! And it sounds like you are working hard. Welcome, this is a great place for support and encouragement, you came to the right place. You can do it!
  • Welcome! You have the right attitude to start this journey, for sure!
  • Bootcamp is a good start but I think most will tell you it's through hard daily work and consistency that people lose weight - not extreme workouts or diets. If you like bootcamp at the gym, there's a few dvds out there with bootcamp workouts, one is only 30 min, all the attention span I have, and I love to do this one. Yes it's nice to have a place to chat and vent - as it's likely true, friends and family dont' want to listen to us constantly whine about our weight - I did that for a long time, now I'm doing something about it - and this site has been the greatest motivator, along witih pictures and stories of women in fitness magazines like Oxygen and Fitness, Self, etc.
  • What a great attitude! You can do it!