Make A Wish ~ Make It Fun

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • OK ~ so most, if not all, of us want world peace. What else do you WISH for?

I WISH my Golden Retrievers didn't lose so much hair in the summer.... poor Angie...alll that vacumning
  • I wish we could pick up the whole town I live in and move it and the surrounding mountains about 4 hours closer to my family.
  • Quote: I WISH my Golden Retrievers didn't lose so much hair in the summer.... poor Angie...alll that vacumning
    Gary, Gary, Gary......you can vacuum, too!!!

I wish I hadn't regained these past few pounds!
  • Allison, you beat me to it! I was going to let Gary know that the vacuum can be used by more than one person!!

I wish weeds were acceptable landscaping...
  • No, no, no ladies. DH explained to me that vacuums (as well as brooms and mops, etc.) have been created to work only when being used by a woman. It's a form of genetic encoding that men know about but that women don't. Good thing he told me. Now I don't feel bad about him scrubbing the kitchen floor on his hands and knees with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge after he spilled a bowl of marinade. To think I almost asked him to use a mop!!
  • hehehehe - boys not doing chores. it's like they become temporarily disabled when asked to do one.

I wish that vacation would start already - the next two days are moving by excrutiatingly slow.
  • Gee gals Thanks for the support didn't you notice that I can't even spell VACUUM! The extra L on all was all mine...but I really thought vacuuming had 1 U...really!

I WISH I cud spel
  • Quote:
    I WISH my Golden Retrievers didn't lose so much hair in the summer....

I feel the same way about my rottweiler. It gets on everything and everywhere.
    It drives me crazy!
  • I don't vacuum. My husband does it and he makes the bed every day!

I wish I would win the lottery so I could buy my kids new cars and houses. Oh, I'd spend a little on myself too!
  • hmm I wish I could wake up one day and have all of my weight gone. And be fabulously fit to where I wouldn't be scared to do anything that is physical and do some extreme stuff like rock climbing and have tons of cool clothes and SHOES! I wish I had my bachelor's degree in nursing NOW and could get a good paying job so I could move out of my apartment and into a nice house.
  • Quote: I feel the same way about my rottweiler. It gets on everything and everywhere.
    It drives me crazy!
    Next time I'm going to try to talk Angie into a goldfish

Quote: I don't vacuum. My husband does it and he makes the bed every day!
    WHAT! Why are you posting that ANNE? Don't you know my wife reads my psots? Thanks a lot

I WISH fried chicken was GOOD for you!
  • I love to vacuum. Between 2 dogs and 2 cats I do it almost every day. Its laudry I hate so the hubby does all of that.

My wish: for a low point white cake with buttercream frosting mmm... cake and world piece of course.
  • EZ...... I have Golden's too... I'm drowning in hair!

Actually, dog hair is a condiment at our house... ketchup, mustard, dog hair?

I wish that I pass my class this semester and that I am able to stick to program starting tomorrow morning--first thing.

Oh, and owning an apartment in Trocadero section of Paris (around Longchamp Ave)....
  • I wish that my Dad didn't have cancer. We found out last week.
    I also wish that my Son,who's in the Navy,was closer to home.I miss him.
  • I wish that I didn't have to work ten hour days at a job that I have next to no interest in doing (but have to for the paycheck)... AND I wish I didn't have to live paycheck-to-paycheck, but *sigh* I've read that most Americans do.