happy story in the news :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Incredible Shrinking Couple loses 580 lbs
  • I read the article this morning--amazing how fast they did it! And they look great.
  • What an inspirational story! It's nice to see something positive in the news for a change.
  • Wow! What a great article!
    They both look absolutely fantastic.
  • Wow!!! What an inspiration. I don't have nearly that much to lose, but seeing someone who has that much and can do it....WOW!!! That is absolutely wonderful that they did it together too. Thanks for sharing such a great story!!!
  • What a great story - thanks for posting!
  • Awesome dose of inspiration for me!
  • Thank you for sharing the article..That is amazing for those couples success!!
  • I agree, they are truly an inspiration!
  • I just showed their pics to my husband. We married just a couple months after they did, both of us weighing in just under 400 lbs each. I've lost about 40 lbs, and hubby initially lost, but regained after he was unable to work (his job was extremely strenuous). He's trying to diet again, but is easily frustrated because he cannot do much physically.
  • That is a great story!

Kaplods, if all he can do is walk for 10 minutes, then have him do it. He can build up from there.
  • I can relate to the story...DH and I have lost a total of 222 lbs. When we go to see his folks in Sept., they are gonna freak out!! It's kinda funny, one month he has to go buy new clothes and then the next month I have to go buy new clothes. When I do laundry-I'm thinking "where the heck did this come from?" Hopefully we have postponed the grim reaper for awhile.
    -Jan
  • There are some ladies over in our Faith Based Support with a thread going on the Weigh Down diet. Great story here!
  • Thanks for sharing this neat story.
  • They look so amazing!