which hula hoop to buy?

• X
  • I got mine from whatever site I posted in the other Hula Hoop thread. I like it when I can keep it up....but keeping it up is the problem. LOL! Some day's I do better than other's. I am sad to report that I did hurt my back yesterday so I dunno. If you have a history of a hurt back, you may wanna pass. It was recommended from the one I bought to already be in shape, which I am not even close, so that could it.... I also don't think it's worth $35 but I guess they gotta make money too....
  • I had my DH make me one. It is a little lite so we are going to make another one and fill it with water or sand. You can get the supplys at any hardware or plumbing supply. I didnt want to spend a lot on one one untill I was shure I could, and would use it.
    The best part was watching DH try it out, I havent laughed that hard in a long time.
  • X
  • No its not collapsible. It was very easy to make. And it works good.
    $24 seems like a pretty good price, I'll have to check it out. I think I will buy a nice one once I get better at it, it's so much harder than I thought it would be.(and I'm sure I look rediculous)
  • does it have to be weighted to work your core abs and all that fat burning jiffo? i just bought mine off uk ebay (im sure there will be a huge more variety on us) and it was only £3.50 (abouts $7 ) and weighed 230g i dont think that will be heavey enough to work it if you need weight... it is one where you clip it together so wen i get i will add water or sand (Puncezilla ) or maybe even pebbles? i dunno but if i do need weight ( i have no problem keeping it up (i use my friends sometimes) so if you only need a weighted one for that then thats fine) so how much weight for an extremly fat burn calorie destroying ab strenghening .... .... workout? thanx
  • X